Nilfisk MC 4M 100-770 XT Pressure Washer
The MC 4M 100-770 XT Pressure Washer available to hire or buy from John Syme Ltd. This Nilfisk cold water power washer is designed for light, general cleaning tasks. If you are a tradesmen, or a small building company, garage or farm then this is the ideal choic if looking for a compact cold water pressure washer.
This Nilfisk MC 4M 100-770 XT model is equipped with a professional 2800 rpm motor pump unit with stainless steel pistons and has been developed for low to medium intensity use.
Buy or Hire the MC 4M 100-770 XT Pressure Washer from John Syme Ltd delivering across Central Scotland
Whether you hire or buy from John Syme Limited your local Nilfisk Pressure Washer Experts in Central Scotland there is always going to be a deal that suits your budget.
The Nilfisk Cold Water Pressure Washer MC 4M 100-770 XT Features and Accessories
This Nilfisk Pressure Washer is packed with great features and accessories such as the innovative spray gun holder that protects the spray gun and keeps it out of harms way during storage and transport. The MC 4M 100-770 hasa a turnable electrical cable hook, making it easy to wind and unwind the electrical cable. All in all this is a very user friendly cold water washer from the Nilfisk MC M range of power washers.
|Pump pressure (bar/MPa)||100/10|
|Water flow Qmax/Qiec (l/h)||770/720|
|El cable (m)||5|
|Ceramic Coated Pistons||3|
|Power consumption (kW)||2.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||382 x 382 x 1017|
- Powered by a 1450 rpm high-quality motor pump
- Brass pump head and three ceramic coated pistons
- Pressure activated unloader system
- Pump oil tank with oil level sight and fill/empty function
- Easy opening and removing of cabinet for access to the pump
- Innovative holder protects Spray Gun from damage during storage and transport
- Turnable cable hook for easier removal and wind-up of power cable
- Robust design with larger 250 mm wheels optimizes transport over rough surfaces and steps
- Aluminum lifting bar